7.02.2008

I'm freeeee!

I have finally finished summer classes.
All I can say is thank the Lord, because a few more days of that and I might have gone crazy. I finished my take home exam on Sunday and I really don't know how great it is. I told myself that I wasn't going to sit there all day and second-guess my self and make all kinds of pointless edits. I just got it done and sent it in. Got it off of my list and moved on to State Con Law. Which sucked. Real bad. I woke up on Monday morning at about 8:45 and got dressed for a hearing up at the school (I am the University Defender, so I represent students that are charged with violations of the Student Conduct Code). When I finished the hearing at 11:45, I went straight up to the school to study. I didn't leave the school until about 11:00 the next morning, after I finished my exam. I kid you not, I was up all night in the library studying. I wish that were a joke. I am just that dang dedicated. Not really, I just realized at about 2:00 in the afternoon on Monday that I knew absolutely NOTHING and that if I didn't stay up all night and study that I would fail and fail hard. Anyway, I think it turned out ok. He used some of his questions from past exams so I knew the answers to those (or I *think* I did). But the ones he created... yeah I had no clue. It was pretty sad. Anyway- I don't have to think about it anymore, at least not until the grades start coming out!

Peach festival this weekend!
What? Yeeeeeeah... Z and I are headed up to the good ole town of Gilbert, SC, for the annual 4th of July Peach Festival. They have a parade and food and live music and all kinds of fun all day. His mom says that Mayfield makes peach ice cream especially for this festival! Can't wait for that! Woot! So we are leaving tonight (assuming I can convince my boss that I should get tomorrow off) and heading up there! I need a break from Tallahassee right now since I can't even stay still because I haven't caught up with my sleep so I have drugged myself with caffeine! Anyhoo-- go check out my page on Twenty Something Bloggers. I've got nothing else!

Peace.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yah for classes being over!!! Any yah for the peach festival. We do grow more peaches as a state then GA does...lol. I am sure you did absolutely wonderful on your exams, so I would not worry. Anyways, I am off to go blog now that I can actually get out of bed...lol. Go read it and comment...love you mucho :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com