7.15.2008

Ch-Ch-Changes.

So-I don't know if anyone reads this blog other than my faithful friends, but regardless, I want to explain the recent changes and flip-flopping around. I am somewhat fickle about how I choose to live, and this is no exception when it comes to my online abode. I think I have finally found a look that suits me and my blog and I don't expect any more changes in the near future. One day, I'll probably pay someone to create a template just for me...but for now, while I can't decide on ANYTHING and while I am still broke, this will do. I did make some edits to some of the posts and details listed on the site b/c I decided that I wanted to try to maintain some anonymity. Especially because of things I say about certain politicians (ahem, Chuckie!) and people and, most importantly, my firm. I have never mentioned it by name, but if someone happened to "Google" me and found this site, I would have a hard time explaining it- to my current boss and future employers.

When I first started law school, the career placement people warned us all to keep our private lives private for fear that a prospective employer would find out that we weren't the angels we pretended to be when interviewing. I hate the whole idea of being a "private person." I'd much rather make fun of myself and others (only when they deserve it!) in full-on candor. However- I also like money and things I can buy with money, so for the time being I must attempt to remain somewhat anon. Though, if anyone knew me, they'd figure it out quick. Ha.

Anyways- If you are reading, please comment. Let me know what you think. Purty please?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will do just that.

I would hate the fact that I'd have to keep everything so private. I'd do the same and just describe situations themselves and give people alternate names. But I guess, if rival law firms want to find evidence of some activity that would make your law firm look bad, spilling your heart would help.

I also used to constantly change the way my blog looked. I kept going from wordpress to livejournal, unsatisfied. Finally I settled on Blogspot, but their templates aren't as customizable as in Wordpress. But I'm sticking it out. I'll be back to read other posts.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com