6.23.2008

You know you are tired when...

--You tell people in your coastal and ocean law class that it should be a requirement for them to watch Bio-Dome since it's an environmental movie.

Yeah, I actually said that. Are any of you surprised? Probably not. In all reality, though, Bio-Dome is hilarious. I think it might be in Comcast On-Demand's free movies. Go watch it. Now.

Speaking of Comcast On-Demand- it is like frickin' crack. They play all of the episodes of T.V. shows from CBS, and so whenever I'm bored I just start scrolling through to see if there are any episodes that I haven't seen. Four of my favorite shows come on CBS (CSI, NCIS, Numbers, and Big Brother)- so I absolutely love On-Demand. Anyway, last night I was feeling tired, but not sleepy, and wanted to watch something...and I came across episodes of the new CBS show Swingtown. It's the show set in the 70s about a neighborhood of swingers. :) Anyways, I watched like two episodes of it and was up until 12. Waking up for class this morning sucked a lot.

Do I have a point?
No. Sorry. I'm just really bored right now at work and have nothing to do. I guess I could go try to beat my score on Text Twist. I'm such a genius at that game so it's kind of boring now. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. It takes quite a lot of talent to unscramble six letters to make a word-- and I have boatloads of that kind of talent. Yeah.

By the way, the answer to that Text Twist brain-stumper to the right is "ROTTEN." See? I'm a genius!


Man. I wish I had something to do. At this point, I'm actually considering studying. I know, crazy, right? The problem with that is I have ABSOLUTELY. NO. MOTIVATION. WHATSOEVER. to study State Constitutional Law or Coastal/ Ocean Law. I reeeeeeally wish I could learn by osmosis so that studying would simply consist of sleeping on my text books. Dang. That would be an awesome talent. I could probably be at Harvard right now if I had that talent... but, really, does anyone ever WANT to be at Harvard? Probably not. I know I don't. I'm alright enjoying the sun in Florida and not being all pressured to be awesome 24/7. :)

I have to start applying for jobs/ programs soon. I'm going to apply for the U.S. Department of Justice Honors Program just for shits and giggles. We'll see how that goes. My application will probably be forwarded to the nearest trashcan. But, you never get anywhere if you don't try...right?

Well, I'm going to try to find something interesting to do to pass the time until my next class.

(P.S. Rachel. This. Is. Your. Last. Warning. -- If you do not post today/tonight, I might start posting embarrassing stories. Haha.)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com