6.19.2008

I'm back.

I was just taking a break...
So I was absent for a while... I decided to get back on here and get going because my best friend Rachel is doing the "update" thing on here so that people know what is going on with her. I have already been on here for a little while-- so were are going to communicate through the blogs :) We did this for a bit when I was in college; although, Rachel rarely posted to her own blog!! So, for Rachel, and any of my other friends who want to do the same type of communication with me, I have a few rules:
1. You must post in your blog at least once a week. If you do not, I will assume that you have died, and that will make me hysterical. Y'all that know me know that hysterics is not a good look for me.
2. You must comment on my blogs... or at least the ones that you have a comment for. In turn, I will comment on yours!
3. If you put a picture of me on your blog, it better be a good one! (P.S. Rachel, fix it! Thanks.)

For now.. those are the only rules I can think of.

Anyways-
An update for those of you (if ANYONE) who read this and don't know me.

I got married to Z on May 10, 2008. It was absolutely the best day of my life! We had so much fun and danced the night away. Rachel (look to my links-- hers is What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger) was one of my maids of honor [my sister Bri was the other]. Rachel and Bri gave me a terrific bachelorette party. Everyone dressed in pink and black and I was wearing a fluffy pink crown with penises on the top of it. The veil also had multi-colored penises and condoms on it and it lit up! Haha. We also had shot glasses on lanyards around our necks that were shaped like mini pimp glasses; mine said "Bachelorette" and the girls' said "My Bitches!" Hilarious.

So, here's a picture of the flowers that my mom MADE. Yes, that's right, I said she made them! She created all of the flowers with wire rimmed ribbon! Aren't they beautiful? She did such a good job!

Not much else to say. Be back again soon. :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

All I can say is...I LOVE IT...and I also read the rules, I will get on that ASAP I promise, plus I will also change your picture as soon as I find one. I will post tonight when I get back from dinner. Love...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com