3.13.2008

Hello world.

A little bit of background....
So, here's a little bit about me before I get into the knitty gritty.

My name is Classy Tallahassee, and no, it's not on my birth certificate... primarily because I am from Charleston, SC. I go to law school at FSU in Tallahassee- and I hate it and love it all at the same time. It's hard to explain. Most of the time I don't mind school; I never really disliked school even growing up. I was kind of good at it, so it wasn't a chore. However, when exam time comes around I sometimes think I would rather rink cyanide than continue this chosen career path. Most of the time, I just keep asking myself, "Do I hate myself this much? WHY?" But hey, ONE MORE YEAR.

You may hear me refer to a few people over the course of my blogging-- here's a run down for you:
Z- This is my fiance' (soon to be hubby! MAY 10).
Charlie Murphy- My dog; he's a german shepherd/ border collie mix. And, yes, that's his real name.
Rachel- My best friend since 9th grade.
Bri- My younger sister.
Glen/Jamie- A couple that my fiance' and I hang out with here in Tallahassee.
Matty- My fiance's good friend and the head football coach at the high school my fiance' coaches for.
Lo- My law school amiga.


Anyways, I'm going to go now; I'll be back when I have more to say. Ciao.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com